By Julie E. Cohen,Lydia Pallas Loren,Ruth L. Okediji,Maureen A. O'Rourke
Key positive factors of the recent Edition
- Reorganization of fabrics at the copyright owner’s particular rights
- New part on copyright due diligence, licensing, and litigation
- Updated, streamlined notes and questions
- Practice workouts designed to have interaction scholars from quite a few views together with advocacy, buyer counseling, and legislative Drafting
Read or Download Copyright in a Global Information Economy (Aspen Casebook Series) PDF
Similar intellectual property law books
Is track estate? below what conditions can tune be stolen? Such questions lie on the center of Joanna Demers’s well timed examine how overzealous highbrow estate (IP) litigation either stifles and stimulates musical creativity. A musicologist, advisor, and musician, Demers dissects works that experience introduced IP concerns into the mainstream tradition, similar to DJ chance Mouse’s “Grey Album” and Mike Batt’s homage-gone-wrong to John Cage’s silent composition “4’33.
This must-have instruction manual for writers and artists offers each useful shape to guard written expression less than U. S. and overseas copyright legislations. With step by step directions, it illustrates the right way to: sign up a written paintings with the copyright place of work ensure what works should be safe move copyright possession outline and stay away from infringement keep digital publishing rightsThis version is totally up-to-date to supply the most recent case legislation and copyright rules, together with updates on the entire newest instances and alterations to copyright legislations and on digital ﬁling.
Copyright in a world info economic climate explores the total diversity of copyright legislations and its dating to technological suggestions and globalization. Written with precision and readability, this formidable but plausible casebook elucidates the elemental disputes of copyright legislation with incisive and balanced point of view.
Das von Prof. Dr. Günter Henn begründete Werk Patent- und Know-how-Lizenzvertrag wird nunmehr von Prof. Dr. Louis Pahlow unter dem Titel Patentvertragsrecht weitergeführt. Die geänderten rechtlichen Grundlagen von Patenten und ihrer vertraglichen Verwertung, aber auch die veränderten Märkte und die zunehmende Bedeutung von nationalen und internationalen Technologietransfers machten eine Neukonzeption und inhaltliche Erweiterung erforderlich.
- Protection of Geographic Names in International Law and Domain Name System Policy (Information Law)
- Outpacing the Competition: Patent-Based Business Strategy
- Biotechnological Inventions: Moral Restraints and Patent Law
- Moral Rights: Principles, Practice and New Technology
- Plants, People and Practices: The Nature and History of the UPOV Convention (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
Extra resources for Copyright in a Global Information Economy (Aspen Casebook Series)