By Walter Champion,Kirk Willis
In this targeted but readable criminal research, the authors completely evaluation the connections among highbrow estate and the activities and leisure industries, overlaying every little thing from copyrights and patents to trademarked trademarks and advertising strategies.
• presents a whole survey of highbrow estate legislation within the activities and leisure industries together with copyright, patents, logos, exchange costume, alternate secrets and techniques, and the ideal of publicity
• Fills a starting to be desire for info approximately entertainment-specific highbrow estate legislation as leisure courses on the universities and legislation faculties are expanding at either the undergraduate and graduate levels
• Addresses the explicit demanding situations and matters caused through a number of varieties of electronic technology
Read Online or Download Intellectual Property Law in the Sports and Entertainment Industries PDF
Best intellectual property law books
Is track estate? less than what situations can tune be stolen? Such questions lie on the middle of Joanna Demers’s well timed examine how overzealous highbrow estate (IP) litigation either stifles and stimulates musical creativity. A musicologist, advisor, and musician, Demers dissects works that experience introduced IP matters into the mainstream tradition, akin to DJ threat Mouse’s “Grey Album” and Mike Batt’s homage-gone-wrong to John Cage’s silent composition “4’33.
This must-have guide for writers and artists presents each beneficial shape to guard written expression less than U. S. and overseas copyright legislation. With step by step directions, it illustrates the best way to: sign in a written paintings with the copyright place of work make certain what works should be safe move copyright possession outline and steer clear of infringement hold digital publishing rightsThis variation is totally up to date to supply the most recent case legislations and copyright laws, together with updates on the entire most recent instances and adjustments to copyright legislation and on digital ﬁling.
Copyright in an international details economic climate explores the whole diversity of copyright legislation and its dating to technological techniques and globalization. Written with precision and readability, this bold but plausible casebook elucidates the elemental disputes of copyright legislations with incisive and balanced standpoint.
Das von Prof. Dr. Günter Henn begründete Werk Patent- und Know-how-Lizenzvertrag wird nunmehr von Prof. Dr. Louis Pahlow unter dem Titel Patentvertragsrecht weitergeführt. Die geänderten rechtlichen Grundlagen von Patenten und ihrer vertraglichen Verwertung, aber auch die veränderten Märkte und die zunehmende Bedeutung von nationalen und internationalen Technologietransfers machten eine Neukonzeption und inhaltliche Erweiterung erforderlich.
- Making and Unmaking Intellectual Property: Creative Production in Legal and Cultural Perspective
- Patents for Business: The Manager's Guide to Scope, Strategy, and Due Diligence
- Literary Copyright Reform in Early Victorian England: The Framing of the 1842 Copyright Act (Cambridge Studies in English Legal History)
- Intellectual Property, Indigenous People and their Knowledge (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- Results!: Impactful Solutions to Drive Business
Additional info for Intellectual Property Law in the Sports and Entertainment Industries